Monday, March 12, 2007

Video Game Research

I'm not sure why this has never occured to me before, but people do research about the video game industry all the time. Only recently when I found out that one of my professors was interested in beginning a research study on MMOs and college gamers, did I realize that conducting that type of research would be fun and interesting for me. (I know, I have a weird concept of fun)

I remember doing a project on Nintendo in grade 6, just thinking about it, I remember having so much fun collecting all the Super Mario images and writing up my project on the various Koopas. My geekiness started early.

I also really enjoy psychology, and to be able to analyze that part of the industry as well would be very cool. I think it would be nice if women had more visibility, this could be my way of getting us female gamers noticed.

No comments: