Monday, March 12, 2007

Shigeru Miyamoto

Another reason why I would have liked to sit in more sessions at GDC, was because Shigeru Miyamoto was there. He received the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Game Developers Choice Awards last Wednesday. The man is a legend, having created Donkey Kong, Super Mario Brothers, The Legend of Zelda, Star Fox and many more. He is the face of Nintendo.

"A delayed game is eventually good; a bad game is bad forever" -Miyamoto

On a side note, this is my last week of Winter quarter 2007! Woohoo! I can't wait until my spring break... even though we aren't going anywhere tropical (Tahoe), I'll get some time to unwind, play my DS and maybe get Okami out of the shrink wrap. :p One of these days I'm going to count how many games I own, I'm a little scared to do so. Same goes with my dvds.

No comments: