Thursday, March 8, 2007

Couldn't haggle my way out of that one

So I got my first speeding ticket ever. I was in a bit of a rush because I left late and I wanted to get to my class early since we had a presentation today. Of course that didn't fly when I was clocked at 41 mph in a 25 mph zone. I've already gotten two parking tickets with the mini, although those weren't my fault. This one was. I can do traffic school to dodge the points, but I will be sent a nice fee to pay in mail. Grr... I wish cops would be busting criminals instead of doing traffic violations.

I watched Borat today, that movie is just so wrong in so many ways. I do not want to see two hairy men wrestle each other naked. I guess he deserved his award just for that. Can't CG his way out of that one. The rest of the United States scares me.

I don't have much else to write today... my brain feels like mush. I finally have a night off where I don't need to worry about what to do for tomorrow.

Although I am excited about Video Games Live :D

No comments: