Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Spring 2007

So I knew that I wouldn't get much accomplished over Spring Break. I did get a lot of writing in, but I didn't manage to do much reading or cleaning. Now that the new quarter has started, and I suddenly got the Metro Editor job, I will probably be too busy to get things done.

However, I did take Okami out of the shrink wrap today.

I spent several hours playing Secrets of the Ark so I could get that review up, I looked at my DS and wonder if I'll ever get a chance play.

I wouldn't say I'm excited, but I am liking my classes so far. I am hoping to learn a lot in editing, and magazine publishing is certainly interesting, although I'm not sure if I'm a fan of the group activities and field trip/presentation format.

I normally send in my news article for the Pioneer by Monday at noon, of course my first week, I get the breaking news in tonight while I'm out, so I had to rush and get a new story in asap. I suppose they are paying me, and I should be a good sport about it. That's life when it comes to deadlines right?

I'm waiting for my voice recorder to get here, I have to do an interview on Thursday but I don't think I'll get it by then.

I also have this problem with sleeping at night. I don't know why I am so zonked in the afternoons but I am wide awake when the sun goes down. Vampire maybe?

No comments: